Do you have a favorite Valentine’s treat that you make for your family and friends? These Valentine’s Hearts Cupcakes are one of our favorites to make and they are always a hit.
I like to present them to family and friends, but they would also be a great classroom treat if your child’s school allows homemade treats.
- White Cake Mix
- Cherry Frosting
- Valentine’s Conversation Hearts
- In a large bowl, mix your cake mix with your eggs, oil and water as directed on the box.
2. Once your batter is mixed fill your cupcake liners a little over halfway full and bake according to package directions.
3. Let your cupcakes cool, fill a decorating bag with your cherry frosting and cut a small tip off the end of the bag.
4. Frost your cupcakes with your decorating bag.
5. Press your candy hearts onto the frosted cupcakes starting at the outside and working your way in.